per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 45 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.46
Saturated Fat 4.47
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.11
Monounsaturated Fat 0.35
Total Carbohydrate 6.47
Dietary Fiber 0.91
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.02%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is the healthiest and best tasting cookie i have ever made, everything in them is good fats, whole grain, and even some protein! My family and friends all call them my "crack cookies" and demand I make them when they are craving them! Hope you guys think so too
First here is the recipe because I don't like the settings on here, they make it confusing:
2c Whole Wheat Pastry Flour/Whole Wheat Flour
2 scoops O.N. Vanilla Whey
1/4c+2tbsp Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
3/4c Stevia in the Raw
1c Coconut oil
1tsp Baking Soda
2tbsp Cacao Nibs
1.Ok so first melt your coconut oil in the microwave for about 30 seconds then stir, you do not want it completely clear try for a white kinda thick liquid.
2. Mix coconut oil, splenda brown sugar blend, stevia, egg, and vanilla in one bowl.
3. Mix Flour, protein powder, salt, and baking soda in another bowl.
3. Mix the dry into the wet once dough forms stop mixing, pour 2tbsp WARM milk into the dough plus 2tbsp cacao nibs and continue mixing.
4. Makes 40-45 cookies they don't spread very much but sometimes they do i guess it just depends on how melted your coconut oil is.
5. Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit for 11-12 minutes and watch closely after 10/11 minutes because they overcook very easily.