per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 20.80
Saturated Fat 8.88
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.95
Monounsaturated Fat 8.34
Total Carbohydrate 23.23
Dietary Fiber 5.28
Vitamin A 144.00%
Vitamin C 39.25%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Slow cooking is so winter! This super easy lamb shank recipe is packed full of goodness, with a rich tomato broth & served with your side dish of choice.
1. Throw all ingredients in a slow cooker
2. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3. An hour from serving, stir & taste the broth. You may need to add a little extra salt, pepper & chilli to taste here.
4. Serve with cauliflower rice, sweet potato mash or steamed greens.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account