per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.58
Saturated Fat 2.11
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.40
Monounsaturated Fat 0.91
Total Carbohydrate 25.28
Dietary Fiber 6.64
Vitamin A 2.40%
Vitamin C 7.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is a fun, delicious and filling recipe. It was inspired by banana nut bread. But, since I used coconut flour, the consistency wasn't the same as normal bread. Which made it easy to roll up into fun little balls. I had a lot of fun making this recipe. Hope you like it! Perfect morning snack on the go, especially with some hot coffee.
Yields 10 BNB:
1. Preheat oven at 350
2. Mix 4 bananas, packet of sugar free banana cream jello pudding, 8 oz. of unsweetened apple sauce ( I used cinnamon), 1 C & 2T of Coconut Flour, 1 T of cinnamon, 3 egg whites, 1 tsp baking powder, & 1 tsp of baking soda, you can add truvia or whatever for taste... If you want.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes in a bread pan. This mix will be thick, and once fully cooked do the poke test with a toothpick. When it comes out clean.. you know its done.
4. Let cool for a bit. Turn onto a plate and roll those suckers up. 95g each ball.
5. Get your nut mix of choice... (I used Costco's salt free assorted nuts) Grind em up and roll the BNB's into fun little nutty balls.
6I put mine back in the oven to make them all toasted and roasted :D