per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.10
Saturated Fat 0.00
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 4.30
Dietary Fiber 1.00
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Delicious creamy and customizable quick and easy snack full of protein, and carbs... if you need them. :D
1. Mix the one serving (8g) of Jello Sugar Free Pudding in with the Greek Yogurt, I used Vanilla. But, ANY of the flavors are good... Chocolate.. Banana Cream... Cheesecake. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
2. Add truvia/stevia for taste if you want... the pudding mix already gives it a taste, but I know some of you sweet tooths out there love their sweetness! :D
3.Add the mix to a ice tray, I found that using the silicon trays work best.
4. Sprinkle on the Go Lean if you want some added carbs.
5. Stick in the freezer for several hours, depending on how hard you want to make them. (You don't even need to freeze them if you don't want too)