per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.58
Saturated Fat 1.66
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 6.52
Dietary Fiber 2.18
Vitamin A 0.63%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
If coconut is your thing, try these little guys... super yummy and clean!
1. Mix all ingredients together. If the mixtures seems too watery, just let it rest for a couple of minutes. The coconut flour is hydrophilic and will soak up the liquid and thicken the batter.
2. On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper spoon the batter and make cookie shape, this should yield enough for 8 cookies.
3. Place in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
4. Once done, allow them to cool. Add the baking chips to the microwave for 1 minute or until they have melted.
5. Add the melted chocolate to the top of each cookie (should yield 8 cookies) and finish with some shredded coconut. Let the chocolate firm and enjoy!