per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.81
Saturated Fat 4.95
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.57
Monounsaturated Fat 1.48
Total Carbohydrate 23.51
Dietary Fiber 3.30
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Be prepared to have your taste buds blown away with this delicious (protein) french toast bake. chocolate infused french toast layered with a quest peanut butter protein cream and chocolate chips. this delicious french toast will having you coming back for more. and more. and more.
Chocolate and peanut butter cream french toast bake - makes ~6-8 servings
- 4 slices bread of choice, torn into pieces
- 2 scoops quest peanut butter protein
- 1 1/2 cups SO Delicious cultured coconut milk in unsweetened vanilla (or try plain Greek yogurt for added protein)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 cup honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- optional 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1) Spray a small oven safe container (I used a glass 8x6x2") and line with half of the cubed bread. Set aside.
2) In a small bowl beat the eggs and mix in the vanilla extract, baking cocoa, and sweetener of choice. Mix well until baking cocoa is fully incorporated. It may take a few minutes so be patient. Set aside.
3) In a medium sized bowl mix the cultured coconut milk with the peanut butter protein. Spoon half of the peanut butter and cultured coconut milk mixture over the bread then layer with chocolate chips (if using). Pour half of the chocolate egg mixture on top. Repeat with the bread, peanut butter and cultured coconut milk mixture, chocolate chips, and chocolate egg mixture. Make sure the bread is evenly coated as much as possible then cover with lid and let sit overnight.
4) In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees f. bake covered for 30 minutes, remove cover and bake another 30 minutes. watch closely to make sure it doesn't overbake. let cool, top with desired toppings, and enjoy!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google