per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 303
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 33.63
Saturated Fat 30.03
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.21
Monounsaturated Fat 0.60
Total Carbohydrate 16.28
Dietary Fiber 4.55
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.17%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
An amazing combination of chocolate and coconut makes this the ultimate HEALTHY treat. Try to eat JUST ONE. I dare you.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In an electric mixer (NOT BY HAND) whisk egg whites and liquid stevia drops together until frothy. (if you mix by hand you will not get this frothy texture!)
3. In a separate bowl, mix coconut flakes with egg white mixture and briefly mix until moistened.
4. Now add in the melted coconut oil/butter until mixture is completely combined.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the mixture into the scoop and pack it in tightly. Now drop the batter onto the baking sheet spacing each individual scoop about an inch apart from one another.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
7. Top with melted carob chips and you're done!