per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.80
Saturated Fat 0.28
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.13
Monounsaturated Fat 0.33
Total Carbohydrate 1.17
Dietary Fiber 0.29
Vitamin A 0.83%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
recipe for a lowcarb bread substitute you can subsitute quark with greek yogurt psyllium husk, stevia and spicery is optional NOTE: don't store them overnight, they'll get wet, that's why you should eat your breads right away!
1. mix egg yolk, quark, baking powder, psyllium husk, stevia and some spicery
2. beat the egg white until stiff (beat it really long to get it really stiff)
3. add stiff eggwhite to the mixture and fold it in !carefully, you want to get a smooth even and fluffy batter!
4. spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray OR: line it with parchment paper
5. fom beads with a spoon on it !don't make them too thin!
6. bake them at 150 degrees celsius/300 degrees fahrenheit for about 30-40 minutes