per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 20 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.33
Saturated Fat 1.51
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.50
Monounsaturated Fat 0.98
Total Carbohydrate 10.35
Dietary Fiber 2.02
Vitamin A 36.35%
Vitamin C 1.53%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These little snacks are perfect to calm a sweet tooth while still staying healthy.
1. Throw the apple (must be skinned and cored) into the food processor and run until it is finely chopped. Remove from food processor and press out the moisture (I just used paper towels!)
2. Do the same procedure with your carrots.
3. Mix remaining ingredients in with your carrots and apples. Use your hands and really mash it together!
4. Grab chunks and roll into balls about 1" in diameter.
5. Pour some extra coconut shreds into a small dish, and roll the balls around in it so they are evenly coated.
6. Set on wax paper and stick in your fridge for a few hours to set.
7. Keep refrigerated in an air tight container!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google