per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 12.82
Saturated Fat 1.71
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.29
Monounsaturated Fat 1.80
Total Carbohydrate 40.25
Dietary Fiber 9.00
Vitamin A 150.00%
Vitamin C 3.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Do you have 3 minutes and a sweet tooth? Give this pumpkin pie a try!
1. Mix all ingredients in small bowl
2. Spray microwave safe dish well (I used mini pie dish pictured) with olive oil spray. I love my Misto Olive Oil Sprayer!
3. Pour mixture into dish and spread evenly top with cinnamon
4. Place in microwave for 3 minutes I stopped mine at 1 min 30 just to make sure it wasn't going over the sides of the dish- it didn't but depending on the size dish/mug you use it's a possibility, so keep watch!
5. Remove from microwave and let cool ~5 minutes
6. Remove from dish (it should slide right out) or eat it right out of there
7. Top with two big scoops of Fat Free Cool Whip and 1/4 of a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Larabar and more cinnamon!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google