per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 16.63
Saturated Fat 6.23
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.20
Monounsaturated Fat 4.60
Total Carbohydrate 24.87
Dietary Fiber 0.95
Vitamin A 4.00%
Vitamin C 8.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
this is super easy and super delicious! it's breakfast on the go!
This makes 6 breakfast cups
1. Using a muffin pan grab the wonton wrappers and place in the muffin cavities and make sure the flaps fold down. Place these in the oven for 8 mins at 350 or until they are lightly toasted.
2. While thatâ€™s in the oven put your turkey bacon in a frying pan until it gets crispy, allow it to cool so it gets nice and hard.
3. Scramble up some eggs; I used eggs, almond milk, and some salt and pepper.
4. When the wonton wrappers are toasted, leave them in the muffin pan, add some eggs and sprinkle a little bit of the shredded cheddar cheese on top of each one and put it back in the oven until the cheese melts.
5. While thatâ€™s in the oven chop your scallions and dice the turkey bacon. Now for the final assembly, remove muffin pan from the oven, add bacon bits and scallions. Enjoy!