per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.00
Saturated Fat 0.98
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.15
Monounsaturated Fat 0.51
Total Carbohydrate 13.75
Dietary Fiber 3.81
Vitamin A 3.36%
Vitamin C 21.42%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This mugcake is so delicious with the blueberries and lemon! Its MUGnificent!
Lemon Blueberry Protein Cheese Mugcake
Recipe by: Amy Clevenger, fitfunandfantastic.com
- 1 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp baking pwder
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 tsp butter extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 heaping cup blueberries
Blend everything together EXCEPT the blueberries. Once blended fold the blueberries in. Spray mug with non-stick spray and pour mixture in mug.
Microwave for 1-2 minutes until cooked.
- 1/8 cup low fat cottage cheese
- juice and zest, of 1/2 a lemon
- Optional: Stevia
Blend and pour over mugcake!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account