per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.42
Saturated Fat 1.08
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.14
Monounsaturated Fat 0.05
Total Carbohydrate 50.01
Dietary Fiber 6.68
Vitamin A 1.88%
Vitamin C 64.81%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Classic flavor combo for these moist, light and delicious pancakes with a Greek yogurt/protein topping.
1. In a small bowl, blend 3 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp protein powder and 1 tbsp almond milk until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or NutriBullet, mill the oats until they form a fine powder. Add in 1 scoop protein powder, 1/8 tsp baking powder and 1/8 tsp cinnamon. Then mix in mashed banana, egg white and 2 tbsp almond milk until smooth.
3. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Drop pancake batter onto griddle forming 3-4 medium pancakes and cook until the top starts to bubble, then flip and cook the other side.
4. Top pancakes with yogurt mixture and chopped strawberries.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account