per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 13.14
Saturated Fat 1.30
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.65
Monounsaturated Fat 8.24
Total Carbohydrate 6.81
Dietary Fiber 2.00
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Chewy chocolate cookies that are gluten-free, high-protein, easy, and delicious!
Makes 12 cookies (4 servings).
â…“ cup almond butter (80g)
3 tablespoons filtered water (44ml)
2 packets stevia (2g)
Â¼ cup chocolate Warrior Blend protein powder (25g)
1 tablespoon cocoa (or cacao) powder (6g)
1. Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
2. Mix almond butter and water until combined.
3. Add stevia. Mix well.
4. Add Warrior Blend protein and cocoa. Mix well.
5. Spoon the batter onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet, making 12 cookies. (If dehydrating, place directly on the mesh dehydrator sheets.)
6. Bake for about 15 minutes (or dehydrate at 115F for 12-14 hours).
A note about substitutions: In this recipe, you might try substituting chocolate rice protein powder for the chocolate Warrior Blend protein powder. Using whey would give it a very different (probably undesirable) texture.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google