per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.99
Saturated Fat 1.77
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.02
Monounsaturated Fat 0.15
Total Carbohydrate 16.20
Dietary Fiber 4.63
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
At less than 100 cals per cookie, these definitely helped me feel better at the end of my day.
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Combine vanilla, cocoa, beans, and agave in a food processor until everything is combined well.
3. In a bowl, whip the egg whites with a hand mixer until they form soft peaks. Add the stevia gradually. Continue to beat the egg whites until they are nearly stiff. Add 1/3 of the mixture to the food processor and pulse to combine. In 2 batches, fold the food processor mixture into the egg whites. Fold to combine until everything is incorporated.
4. Drop mixture by the spoonful onto your baking sheet. Mold the cookies into their shapes, they will bake in whatever shape you form them in.
5. Sprinkle with cane sugar and chocolate chunks and bake for 12-15 mins.
6. Transfer cookies to wire cooling rack to cool. Enjoy!