per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 13.09
Saturated Fat 3.25
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.37
Monounsaturated Fat 7.67
Total Carbohydrate 21.51
Dietary Fiber 2.88
Vitamin A 26.65%
Vitamin C 47.16%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Enjoy barbecue taste without leaving the kitchen. This is delicious and low calorie, I made it for dinner and rushed right here to post it!
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the pork chops. Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until they start to brown (about 2 minutes per side) then transfer to a plate.
3. Add the other teaspoon of olive oil and onion to the pan, stir until it softens. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant. Add orange juice and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated then stir in the barbecue sauce and return the pork chops to the pan. Flip pork chops several times ensuring they get nice and saucy.
4. Pop the pan in the oven and bake until pork chops aren't pink in the middle (about 145F, or 7-10 minutes).
5. Microwave (or cook over oven) the frozen vegetables (or replace with whatever vegetables you want).
6. Pour sauce over pork chops and serve.