per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.44
Saturated Fat 1.98
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 42.80
Dietary Fiber 6.15
Vitamin A 4.13%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Pancakes that are packed with 52 grams of protein..so delicious and not too sweet for breakfast! The frosting is a cream cheese imitator that tastes amazing - just some cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, almond milk and vanilla protein powder.
1. In a food processor or Nutribullet, process 3 tbsp non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt, 2 tbsp fat free cottage cheese, 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tbsp Cellucor Whipped Vanilla whey protein and 2 packets Truvia until smooth. If using a Nutribullet, blend the cottage cheese and almond milk first, then add the rest and blend. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or Nutribullet, grind the oats into a fine powder.
3. Mix oat flour, 1 tbsp coconut flour, 1 scoop Cellucor Red Velvet Cake Batter protein powder, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 egg white, 3 tbsp non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and red food coloring until smooth.
4. Heat a griddle or large non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Drop pancake batter onto griddle and cook until the top starts to bubble, then flip and cook the other side.