per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 3 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.84
Saturated Fat 2.06
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.29
Monounsaturated Fat 2.16
Total Carbohydrate 12.58
Dietary Fiber 4.17
Vitamin A 18.33%
Vitamin C 225.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I've been making this for my lunches since it's so easy and portable and best of all it tastes awesome!
1. Mix Greek yogurt with sriracha chili sauce in a small bowl.
2. Grease a pan with non-stick spray.
3. Lay the 3 chicken breasts out as flat as possible (pound them into submission if you must).
4. Put the Greek yogurt/sriracha mixture on top of each of the chicken breasts, top 1/3 of the cheese slice on each of the breasts as well.
5. Fold over the chicken breasts so they are folded in halves and use a toothpick to hold them in place. I put Montreal Chicken Spice on mine, you can put whatever spice you like
6. Put in the oven for 23 minutes at 425 degrees.
7. Place in your favorite microwave-safe tupperware container, add in steamed or frozen broccoli.
8. Enjoy your healthy lunch tomorrow!