per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 10.87
Saturated Fat 3.56
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.10
Monounsaturated Fat 0.46
Total Carbohydrate 26.42
Dietary Fiber 5.00
Vitamin A 31.00%
Vitamin C 66.46%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
The only thing that sucks about traditional meatball parm subs is, if you're trying to eat healthy ordering a sandwich that on average has 800 Cals, 31g fat (12g saturated), 50g Carbs and 32g Protein, may not be the best choice. So I made a clean version so satisfy my love for meatball parm subs!
1. Cook couscous according to box directions.
2. Finely dice 1 med red bell pepper
3. Season ground turkey & mix it with the orange bell pepper
4. Next mix 3/4 cup of cooked couscous with cooked ground turkey mixture and 1 egg.
5. Roll into 12 equal sized balls
6. Bake at 350Â° for 20-25 mins.
7. Remove baked balls and place 2 balls each into 1 pocket
8. Drizzle on 3 tbsp of sauce and 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese
9. Place back in the oven and bake for 5 mins.
10. Remove and sprinkle on 1 tbsp grated parmesan & 1 tbsp of cottage cheese on each pocket.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google