per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 5 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.38
Saturated Fat 1.10
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.55
Monounsaturated Fat 2.08
Total Carbohydrate 21.31
Dietary Fiber 3.11
Vitamin A 17.45%
Vitamin C 151.65%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Such an easy and healthy meal - and perfect to satisfy the Mexican food craving! Leftover mixture is great on greens as a Mexican salad!
1. Brown turkey, drain, and set aside.
2. In oil, saute sliced onions and minced garlic. Add in sliced peppers and saute more.
3. Add in turkey, spices, salt and pepper to taste, (and sriracha: optional), and mix.
4. Microwave tortilla for 20 seconds. Place approx. 1 cup of mixture onto tortilla making sure to leave room to close. Top with 1 tbsp Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp salsa, and some cilantro.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google