per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.06
Saturated Fat 1.97
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.19
Monounsaturated Fat 0.53
Total Carbohydrate 8.78
Dietary Fiber 2.47
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.08%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These little fruit bites are the perfect pack and go snack! They have the sweetness from the apricots and coconut that is sure to help kick that sugar cravingâ€¦.the healthy way! I ate mine as an afternoon snack with some greek yogurt! So delicious! You can swap the fruit to whatever your favorite flavor!
1. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a blender add your apricots, eggs, vanilla, greek yogurt (or coconut oil) and stevia (if using).
4. Blend ingredients until mixed.
5. In a bowl whisk together your coconut flour and protein powder.
6. Add your wet ingredients to your coconut flour.
7. Mix well.
8. Place your shredded coconut in a bowl.
9. Roll your dough into 8 balls.
10. Roll each ball around in the coconut until coated.
11. Bake for ~ 15 minutes.