per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 16 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 21.76
Saturated Fat 7.34
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.33
Monounsaturated Fat 4.14
Total Carbohydrate 16.23
Dietary Fiber 2.88
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Deliciously clean dessert or snack! A layer of swirled jam and peanut butter on top of a baked oat crust and sprinkled with an oat crumble.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish and line with parchment paper.
2. Melt coconut oil in microwave. Mix melted coconut oil, sugar free syrup, vanilla, egg whites, almond flour, and oats until combined into a crumble texture.
3. Take 2/3 of mixture and press into bottom of baking dish. Bake for about 15 mins, or until lightly golden and firm to the touch. Remove from oven but leave oven on.
4. Spread jam (helps if you microwave for a bit) evenly across oat layer. Melt peanut butter in microwave and pour back and forth over jam. Use a knife or spatula to swirl the peanut butter into the jam. Sprinkle remaining oat mixture over the top and bake for 15 more minutes or until crumble browns. I baked for 15 mins and then broiled on high for 2 mins to get a nice brown!
5. Cool in dish for 30 mins before slicing in 16 pieces. You can either take the pieces out now or stick the dish in the fridge to let it set more. Chilling the pieces will make them easier to handle!