per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 14.09
Saturated Fat 2.73
Polyunsaturated Fat 8.15
Monounsaturated Fat 2.21
Total Carbohydrate 44.28
Dietary Fiber 6.71
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 1.23%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This holiday flavored snack is the perfect pack and go snack! I portioned mine out into ziplock bags so I could just grab some (along with a greek yogurt) and take it with me! It was loaded with flavor; sweetness from the raisins and syrup, plus crunch from the nuts and toasted oats! Plus, it isnâ€™t loaded with sugar and fat like store bought granola!
1. Pre heat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper
3. In a bowl combine your applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and cinnamon.
4. Mix well.
5. Mix your remaining ingredients into your applesauce and spices.
6. Ensure it is coated well.
7. Evenly spread your granola onto your baking pan.
8. Bake for 25 minutes.
9. Remove the pan from the oven and toss the granola.
10. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. (it may seem a bit soft, but it will dry as it cools)
12. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.