per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.96
Saturated Fat 0.34
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.13
Monounsaturated Fat 0.17
Total Carbohydrate 9.12
Dietary Fiber 1.67
Vitamin A 1.13%
Vitamin C 6.56%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These came out SUPER moist and cake-like. Fresh lemon zest and lemon juice make these bars burst with clean, delicious, lemon flavor. Perfect to take on-the-go or to add to your protein fro-yo :)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Blend all ingredients together in a blender. Add in the zest of one medium sized lemon.
3. Pour batter into a loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
5. Let cool, then cut into four pieces.
If you'd like to add "frosting", just mix together 1 tablespoon greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon vanilla whey. If you want to get real fancy, throw some more zest on top.