per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.71
Saturated Fat 0.60
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.02
Monounsaturated Fat 0.03
Total Carbohydrate 18.06
Dietary Fiber 5.88
Vitamin A 198.75%
Vitamin C 4.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Two of my favorite foods are combined to make one of my favorite go-to pancake recipes. Fluffy, dense, delicious! I used Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow whey to make these (there was no option for which flavor I used in the recipe database).
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender (I use my Ninja).
2. Heat a non-stick pan coated with cooking spray over medium high heat.
3. Once the pan is hot, add 1/4 of the batter at a time to the pan. When the edges set and the surface starts to form bubbles, flip your pancakes. Cook for about 2-3 more minutes.
4. Top with your favorite toppings (I used PB2 here)