per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.76
Saturated Fat 3.77
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.07
Monounsaturated Fat 0.02
Total Carbohydrate 25.16
Dietary Fiber 12.55
Vitamin A 8.80%
Vitamin C 72.90%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Bursting with pineapple, orange, and banana flavors, these pancakes are super moist and cake-like! I used MRM Vanilla protein powder, but I'm sure other brands will work just as well! I also used reduced-fat, unsweetened coconut flakes, but they were not in the ingredient database (so the macros will be higher than when made with the ingredients I used).
1. Place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until "rice-like". Measure out 1/3 of a cup of the riced cauliflower and cook in the microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Using a food processor/blender, blend together the egg whites, pineapple, orange extract, stevia, and the pineapple.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut flour, protein powder, psyllium husk, and the coconut flakes.
4. Mix together the dry ingredients, wet ingredients, and the cauliflower.
5. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the pancake batter by the spoonful. BE PATIENT. These are thick and take longer to cook.
6. Once the edges are set (about 5-7 minutes), flip and cook on the the other side until golden brown.
For the Syrup:
Mix together 1 tablespoon banana whey protein with some water and sugar-free maple syrup. You want it to be a sauce-like consistency.
Top with more coconut flakes, nut butter, fruit- whatever you like!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google