per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 14.10
Saturated Fat 8.35
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.50
Monounsaturated Fat 0.50
Total Carbohydrate 26.04
Dietary Fiber 5.30
Vitamin A 10.00%
Vitamin C 12.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
no booze required for this tropical oatmeal bake!
1. Using only Â½ cup of almond milk and about 20 drops of liquid stevia (the rest will be used as to flood the oatmeal bake), mix together all ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven at 350.
3. In a small oven safe dish first place the pineapple ring in the bottom of the dish and add the mix over it. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Once done allow it to cool. While itâ€™s cooling take the other Â½ cup of almond milk, add about 10 drops of liquid stevia (or you can use vanilla flavoring with any sweetener of choice) and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
5. Once the oatmeal bake is cooled and you can handle the dish, flip it into a wide bowl and add the hot milk. Sprinkle some shredded coconut if you like and enjoy!