per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 8.70
Saturated Fat 0.53
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.11
Monounsaturated Fat 0.29
Total Carbohydrate 24.05
Dietary Fiber 11.85
Vitamin A 2.64%
Vitamin C 12.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
get on the pineapple express and try this little treat made with a quest bar!
1. Put the quest bar into the microwave for 15 seconds so it softens a bit.
2. Mix all cake ingredients until smooth. Mix in the quest bar last to make it easier to mix.
3. In a separate bowl mix the syrup and pineapple juice (I used the juice from the canned pineapple) and microwave that for about a minute to thicken into a glaze.
4. In a small pyrex cup place the pineapple ring in the bottom of the cup, pour just a little bit of the glaze and then pour the cake batter over that.
5. Place in the microwave for two minutes. After a minute, let it rest a bit then put it again for another minute. The batter will rise but it shouldnâ€™t spill over.
6. Remove cake from microwave and flip over. At this point I added the strawberry jam in the middle and added the rest of the glaze over it and put it in the microwave for another 30 seconds (mostly to warm up the strawberry jam).