per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.52
Saturated Fat 3.11
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.08
Monounsaturated Fat 0.21
Total Carbohydrate 21.31
Dietary Fiber 6.43
Vitamin A 71.25%
Vitamin C 7.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
You CAN have your cake, eat it, and not subsequently suffer from a sugar crash. As a lover of all things pumpkin, I was terrified I would never be able to enjoy it again after changing my lifestyle. Wrong! This mug cake is going to be my best friend this fall. Hope it's yours too. :)
Recipe Submitted by Toni S.
A few notes:
- My protein powder was vanilla flavored, but it isn't listed here.
- The amount of stevia you use really depends. Base it on your liking.
- The frosting consists of 2 TBSP Greek Yogurt, 1 scoop of vanilla whey, some leftover canned pumpkin from the recipe, stevia, and pumpkin pie spice (wasn't included in the recipe)
- I was a bit more generous than 1/4 tsp with the pumpkin pie spice, but I put the serving at a safe level since some people find it overwhelming.
1. Mix dry ingredients in a coffee mug
2. Add all wet ingredients and stir until a cake batter consistency is reached (you may have to add a TBSP of water, just don't over do it!)
3. Microwave for 2 minutes
4. Top with frosting suggested or make up your own exciting variation
5. Dance around the house and enjoy fall like everyone else