per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.34
Saturated Fat 0.94
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.50
Monounsaturated Fat 2.01
Total Carbohydrate 22.67
Dietary Fiber 3.13
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These pancakes are called "Fluff" cakes because the batter is fluffy. These have a nutty taste. These are great for anyone with a soy or peanut allergy! They're also packed with healthy carbs and fats!
1. In a blender combine 3/4 of a small banana, 3 tbsp of sunbutter, 1/2 scoop of chocolate whey protein, 1 tbsp of extra thick rolled oats, and 4 tbsp non fat milk.
2. In a large pan cook 4 fluff cakes, for about 3 mins on each side.
3. Remove from pan and place in oven on the highest rack, setting it to Broil on low, cook on each side for 3 mins. *Be sure to leave oven door cracked
4. While broiling cakes, in the same pan cook the remaining 1/4 of banana which should be sliced in 1 tbsp of honey and cinnamon.
5. Remove fluff cakes when done broiling and drizzle the banana sauce on top. Enjoy!