per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 10.48
Saturated Fat 2.17
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.66
Monounsaturated Fat 3.31
Total Carbohydrate 65.18
Dietary Fiber 11.30
Vitamin A 127.05%
Vitamin C 13.35%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Pumpkin & Cream Cheese Oatmeal Bake. Inspired by Starbucks Cream Cheese Pumpkin muffins.
1/2 cup oats
2 egg whites (62g)
81g, 1/3 cup puree (canned) Pumpkin
1/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or the Coconut Almond Breeze
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp ginger
1/16 - 1/8 tsp salt (Just a light dash, not much needed)
Â½ to 1tbs Stevia (Not much, you can top with Maple or Sugar Free Syrup of Choice)
Cream Cheese Center:
2tbs, 28g of Fat Free Cream Cheese
1 tsp Stevia
1/2 tbs Silk Almond Milk
What you need:
Whisk or Large Fork
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray Large Ramekin with cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in bowl, pour in Ramekin.
3. For the cream cheese center, combine all ingredients listed. Lightly place in center of Bake without pushing down through mixture.
4. Topped with 3g (1/2 tbs) of pumpkin seeds.
5. Bake 50 mins at 350.
6. Allow to set for a few mins to cool and firm up slightly.
7. Enjoy!! (Remember this is a Bake, so it will be slightly moist in center)