per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.88
Saturated Fat 0.39
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.04
Monounsaturated Fat 0.02
Total Carbohydrate 5.05
Dietary Fiber 0.81
Vitamin A 64.58%
Vitamin C 30.42%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I absolutely Love Sweet Potatoes, but come on....who wants to eat it baked or mashed every time? What makes this dish so great is that the possibilities are endless when it comes to type of cheese, seasonings, meats, etc. Once you prepare the actual cup (made out of sweet potato), you can become as creative as you desire!
Seasoning Options: (To Taste):
What you need:
Whisk or Large Fork
Food Processor (w/Shredder option) or Grater
Other Options (not calculated in nutrition):
Shredded/Chunk Chicken Breast
Sun Dried Tomatoes
**Use your favorites**
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Shred sweet potatoes, than toss with oat flour, (1) egg white and coconut oil.
3. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray/oil, than evenly distribute sweet potatoes into (6) Small or (3) Large Cups. Use measuring cup/spoon to firmly press down sweet potatoes, allowing them to form along the side of the muffin pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
4. Cook turkey, chopped vegetables, set aside.
5. Combine (3) egg whites, greek yogurt and cheese (Season mixture to taste).
6. Evenly distribute vegetables in (baked) sweet potato cups. Pour egg white mixture (evenly) over cups and vegetables.
7. Bake for additional 10-15 minutes.